Terms and Conditions for users of TextDetails
Letter from founder;
We are in the early launch stage and are releasing and adding new features every day. That said we do have some basic ground rules under which we will not waiver.
I want to be clear that we will never sell your personal information, the specific records you create or information you create to contact anyone you use our service with. We will not use your created information in any way except to communicate with you about our app from time to time. We may aggregate your information along with others for reporting purposes but not expose any of the personal aspects of any of your records.
You may be using the survey tool and in that scenario a person who replies to your survey will be asked if YOU can use that comment and post it – if they say yes, then they are agreeing to YOU being able to post that information not us. We do provide a place for you to show those positive reviews on our site but that is your responsibility with your users to gain permission from them.
We do hold your personal information about you and your records of texts you sent to provide you with report information about those events as well as have a record of who our clients are that are using our TextDetails app. We will never contact any of your clients you text to unless your clients decide to try out app. No solicitation is made to your texted phone numbers – ever. However you may be referring our app (template #5 in our system) to others. There is an option for an auto-reply we have not tested yet to send a two step text, the second one being a survey if they sign up among other ideas… we have lots of ideas for the future but your data is your data not ours… this is something we are developing along with other new services. You will have the ability to turn these new features on as subscriber and use them if you wish.
If you have any questions about this please send emails to services@TextDetails.com
Complete Formal Terms and legalese:
- By using the TextDetails.com (“Program”), a service of Offers Network (“Company”), you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions (“Terms of Service”).
- The Company reserves the right to update and change the terms of service from time to time without notice. Any new features that augment or enhance the current Service, including the release of new tools and resources, shall be subject to the Terms of Service. Continued use of TextDetails.com after any such changes shall constitute your consent to such changes.
- You must be 18 years old or older.
- No “bot” or automatic registration is permitted.
- If you sign up for an account, you must provide your legal full name or business name, a valid e-mail address, and any other information requested in order to complete the signup process.
- Only persons that have been properly added within the application may use your account. Changes to the number of users permitted on an account are up to the discretion of the Company management.
- You are responsible for maintaining the security of your account and password. The Company cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage from your failure to with this security obligation.
- You are responsible for all content posted or distributed and activity that occurs under your account.
- SPAM, SPAMMING or SPAM LIKE ACTIVITY (or anything the Company deems to be SPAM) are strictly prohibited. Accounts used for these activities will be terminated immediately and account holder banned, In states where there is active legislation, all account information will be provided to appropriate law enforcement agencies and prosecution vigorously pursued.
- One person or legal entity may not maintain more than one account without the Company’s prior authorization.
- You may not use TextDetails.com for any illegal or unauthorized purpose. You must not, in the use of TextDetails.com violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws).
- By using TextDetails.com , you acknowledge that TextDetails.com is responsible for message transmission from the TextDetails.com server to mobile carrier gateway. TextDetails.com is not responsible for transmission errors that occur once the message has left our server.
- TextDetails.com is not responsible for any data fees charged by any other provide to deliver that transmission.
- TextDetails.com is not responsible for the actions or lack of action by anyone using TextDetails.com, that includes, but is not limited to both Subscribers and people receiving a transmission from TextDetails.com.
- Free Users: TextDetails.com offer users the ability to text information to other people. Free Users does require them to sign up with an valid email authorization, no credit card information is required, but are limited to the FREE portion of the service including 1 pre-made template of links and information.
- Paid subscribers (“subscribers”) are provided a service to create and text more pre-made templates of information as well as other paid services described on our Introduction page. Enrollment requires Subscribers to complete the sign-up form and provide a credit card to create and use our services (“Services”).
- Subscribers may become Sales Representatives (“Reps”), these are a people who wish to resell the company’s service. A Rep will be paid 20% of the referral Fees paid by Company for two levels downstream in their network. If he or she recruits additional downstream resellers they will only receive benefit of that two levels of activity not the entire downstream reseller’s network. A Rep will be paid as money is collected from the Resellers on the monthly anniversary of the Resellers’ initial sign-up. All commissions will be credited to the Rep’s credit card. The Rep must be a Subscriber. It is the duty of the Rep to support the Resellers, answer all questions and provide relevant data to the Company as requested. At the sole discretion of the Company, failure to support, attend sales meetings or provide all necessary information to the Resellers, is grounds for termination of the Rep.
- All information gathered about subscribers or their contacts are the sole property of the subscriber. The mobile phone number of the customer (“Subscriber”) and those being texted to will be transmitted to the subscriber, via e-mail at the time the text is made. The information about the referral is stored by the Company.
- Support is only available at services@TextDetails.com.
- To Stop the Program, you must notify us in writing by email.
- Terms and conditions, by participating in the TextDetails.com program, you are agreeing to the terms and conditions of the Program.
- Violation of any of these agreements will result in termination of your account. While TextDetails.com prohibits such conduct and Content on the service, you understand and agree that TextDetails.com cannot be responsible for Content distributed through the service. You agree to use the service at your own risk.
- TextDetails.com is a free texting service for someone to refer business information to someone else. Any misuse of TextDetails.com to increase earnings Subscribers’ Commission is strictly prohibited and will cause immediate termination of your account.
- Any scheme to earn Subscribers’ Commission with TextDetails.com is prohibited and doing so may cause termination of the Subscribers’ account.
- Referring customers who have not request the information (SPAMMING by Texting) is prohibited and doing so may cause termination of the Subscribers’ account.
- Any illegal use of TextDetails.com is prohibited and doing so may cause termination of the Subscribers’ account.
Payments, Refunds, Upgrading and Downgrading
- A valid credit card is required on all accounts. Invalid credit cards not updated within 72 hour may cause suspension or termination of the account. Paper billing or statements are not available.
- TextDetails.com charges in real time against account. Accounts are reviewed on a monthly basis.
- Upgrade, Downgrade or cancel an account, subscriber must use email to TextDetails.com.
- Monthly billing will not be prorated on cancellation.
- All fees are exclusive of all taxes, levies or duties imposed by taxing authority and you shall be responsible for payment of all such taxes, levies, or duties, excluding only United States (federal or state) taxes.
- The monthly billing is $9.00 for an account. The Subscriber further agrees that the Company may increase the monthly subscription amount at any time. Cancellation of the automatic subscription requires 30 days of notice to close the account. No refunds of any kind will be made.
Cancellation and Termination
- You are solely responsible for the termination of your account. You can cancel your account at any time by emailing our company at services@TextDetails.com.
- Immediately all claims to any information in the program will be terminated.
- The only report of accounts are provided within the app under your ACCOUNT record under REPORTS.
- Your information on our servers will be deleted.
- No report or file of your information after you terminate your account will be available.
- If you cancel a monthly service, no prorating will occur, no partial payments will be refunded.
- The Company, in its sole discretion, has the right to suspend or terminate your account and refuse any and all current or future use of TextDetails.com, or any other company service, for any reason at any time. Such termination of TextDetails.com will result in the deactivation or deletion of your account, and forfeiture and relinquishment of all content in your account. The Company reserves the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
Modifications to TextDetails.com
- The Company reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, TextDetails.com (or any part thereof) with or without notice.
- Prices for all Subscriptions and/or service, including but not limited to Monthly PRO Subscription Fee, Optional Fees from the Company’s Fee Schedule and marketing plans of TextDetails.com are subject to change upon 30 days written notice from the Company. Such notice may be provided at any time by posting changes on TextDetails.com or by e-mail or text from the Company.
- The Company shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, price change, suspension or discontinuance of TextDetails.com
Copyright and Content Ownership
- TextDetails.com claims no intellectual property rights over the material you provide to the Company.
- The Company does not pre-screen Content, but the Company and its designee have the right (but not the obligation) in their sole discretion to refuse or remove any Content that is available via TextDetails.com.
- Your use of TextDetails.com is at your sole risk. TextDetails.com is provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis.
- You must not modify, adapt or hack TextDetails.com or modify another web site so as to falsely imply that it is associated with TextDetails.com, or any other Company services.
- You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy sell, resell or exploit any portion of TextDetails.com without the express written permission of the Company.
- We may, but have no obligation to, remove Accounts containing or have distributed Content that we determine at our sole discretion are unlawful, offensive, threatening, libelous, defamatory, pornographic, obscene, or otherwise objectionable or violates any party’s intellectual property or Terms of Service.
- Verbal, physical, written or other abuse (including threats of abuse or retribution) of any TextDetails.com customer, employee, member or officer will result in immediate Account termination.
- You understand that the technical processing and transmission of TextDetails.com, includes your Content, may be transferred unencrypted and involve (a) transmission over various network; and (b) changes to conform and adapt to technical requirements of connecting networks or devices.
- You must not distribute SPAM-like messages.
- You must no transmit any worm or viruses or any code of destructive nature.
- The Company does not warrant that:
- TextDetails.com will meet your specific requirements.
- TextDetails.com will be uninterrupted, timely, and secure or error free.
- The results that may be obtained from the use of TextDetails.com will be accurate or reliable.
- The quality of any product, services, information, or other material purchased or obtained by you through TextDetails.com will meet your expectations; or
- That any errors encountered while using TextDetails.com will be corrected.
- You expressly understand and agree that the Company shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profit, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses (even if the Company has been advised of the possibility of such damage), resulting from:
- the use or the inability to use TextDetails.com
- the cost of procurement of substitute goods or services resulting from any goods, data, information or services purchased or obtained or messages received or transactions entered into through or from TextDetails.com
- unauthorized access to or alteration of your transmission or data
- statements or conduct of any third party on TextDetails.com
- termination of your account; or
- any other matter relating to TextDetails.com
- The failure of the Company to exercise or enforce any right or provision of the Terms of Service shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. The Terms of Service constitutes the entire agreement between you and the Company and govern the use of TextDetails.com, superseding any prior agreements between you and the company (including, but not limited to, any prior versions of the Terms of Service).
- You your contacts can unsubscribe at any time, by contact services@TextDetails.com.
- You understand that we will not inform you of these unsubscribe requests and the contact will be made unmessagable on your list immediately upon request.
- Questions about the Terms of Service should be directed to services@TextDetails.com.